Monday, 13 June 2011

Vintage Volkswagen Wesfalia Camper Van on my BIG Day?

13 June 2011

Can I have a Vintage VW Camper Van as my wedding car?  And YESH, he said OK!  S$900/day is the price to pay!

The first generation of the Volkswagen Type II with the split windshield, informally called the Microbus, Splitscreen or Splittie, was produced from 8 March 1950 through the end of the 1967 model year.  Only left THREE vans in Singapore and ONLY ONE van is available for rent!  ++ARGH++

We have arranged for an appointment to view the van this weekend and hopefully we can secure the booking for my BIG Day!  ++HONK HONK!!++






2 comments:

  1. Do mind sharing the contact for this van? Email me at md_dale@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dale,

      You can visit their website > http://www.kombirocks.com/ or call Pearl at +65 9008 6918, recommended by A&W! Hope this helps. :)

      Delete