Thursday, 9 June 2011

09 June 2011

My aunt is my weather forecaster and her prediction was very 准!  Every now and then I will asked her to forecast weather for the next day, so that I can plan what to / not to wear to work so that I can avoid staining my white pants while walking thru the industrial estates, drowned my SF shoes or wet my LV bags on a wet day. 

So yesterday as she was standing at the window, and mumbled to me listlessly "hey, tonight will sure rain... 黑-B, 黑-B" and very true... the next moment, heavy downpour of rain hit fiercely onto the roads.  This got me so excited that I quickly took out my iPhone snap-snap-snap photos as proof!  However, it was just a passing rain... and stopped after 10mins.  But nevertheless, it did helped to cool down the hot and humid weather on this little island...

+++It was raining cats & dogs+++
New game on the block - Fishing Joy, an infinitely playable and incredibly addictive game!  You are the fisherman, you have your fishing nets, and your goal is to catch the most magnificent fish in the sea and get the rewards from catching the fish.  ah Thiang always scold me for playing such no-brainer games - simply waste of time.  At times, playing such game before bedtime can distract you enough to get you to the land of nod....  No?  ++la la land...++

+++I'm already hitting level8 with highest scores ever in just 5days - whoot! whoot! whoot!+++
It's time for me to change new iPhone case before ah Thiang pass down his iPhone4 to me... Hurray!  I am going shopping for a Kate Spade iPhone casing tonight!  Aiming on the few designs which I found online... not sure if they are available in Taka outlet...  Check this out: I like the red with a rotary dial as the design on the back of the case - CUTE!  ++why can't they let us buy online?++

No comments:

Post a Comment