Tuesday, 21 June 2011

SIN/VN/SIN - Day 1

21 June 2011

Hello from Miss Saigon!

Today is the set up day for 9th ASEAN Ports & Shipping 2011 but hicups happens every now and then...  I was told that the booth materials required for set up is STILL in India!  >_<"  Now trying to get the booth stickers printed out locally and will be using our existing demo cases' (that I hand-carried <10kg on board) samples for showcase for tomorrow exhibition.

+++My pinky boots+++

+++I was about to inform the Steward to keep that stick away from me and he shifted the passenger to the seat behind me! HAHA!!!+++
+++Stick-freeeeeeee... so much room space! But cannot put bag infront, I've gota hide them under the blanket!+++
+++Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City!+++
+++Hello from Mai Linh Taxi+++
+++Windsor Plaza Hotel+++
+++I'm booked on a Executive Suite, check-in on 24th floor!+++


+++Panorama View from my room+++
+++Sending my love from Saigon+++

+++Trip's first cuppa of Vietnamese Iced Coffee - slurpped!+++


+++Piece of antique clock at the hotel lobby+++
+++My fav store - just stone thrown away from my hotel: Phở 24 open till late!+++
+++Saigon motorbike culture+++
+++A mini wholesaler mall located next to hotel+++
+++Foot Massage at VND150,000/60min, Body Massage at VND150,000/70min ~ approx S$10! HAPPY!!!+++

No comments:

Post a Comment