Friday, 10 June 2011

姐妹s Dresses!

10 June 2011

Have not decided on our wedding theme or I just simply can't get my creative juices flowing!  After much googling on the webs/blogs... I found the dresses that I can get for my 姐妹s (to gift as a token of appreciation for taking a day off on my wedding which falls on a Monday)!

+++Convertible Flare Dress+++
+++Tulip Drape Dress+++
+++Wonder Criss Cross Pleated Bustier Dress+++
Much decided on a convertible dresses as it can typically be worn in a variety of ways including halter, toga, sleeveless, v-neck, cross-back, t-back, and many more.  The bottom of the dress is flowing ie: not clingy - perfect for concealing the stomach and hip areas!  The dress can be packed without severe wrinkling, and no alterations are necessary.  It says here fits UK6-10 so keeping my fingers crossed that it fits Gloria and Pauline and no violent objections from the girls!  :)
Can't wait to share my excitment with my 姐妹s tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment