Wednesday, 8 June 2011

08 June 2011

Woke up with stiff neck... computer cannot login after many tries and eventually being logged out by the system... cannot access webmail from my iPhone... what could be worse to start off a day at work?  After 3hrs of struggle... my hero of the day - Mr Bilal came to my rescue!  He looked at my password and ask me to replace my "y" to "z"... simply because my login page was in DE keyboard settings!  And it works!  Dang dang dang!

+++Ann supply me with Salonpas+++
Lunch was usual... either I hogged the usual seat infront of the TV at KA Industrial Canteen OR I will go down to NEX and hunt for my food.  Today my crave was Toastbox Curry Chicken Set.  I had them almost once fortnightly!  ++Thumbs UP++  They even have their very own-labelled sofa cushions - something new, I have not seen them before and they comes in two sizes: HUGE and small.  ++CUTE++



Days when I go home for dinner, I will try to make an "advance booking" with Daddy to fetch me home (only 10mins ride)!  On the ride back, he was telling me how orbit and colorless-sense his hirer was... the wiper on the windscreen is YELLOW color!  I didn't noticed until he told me and I was laughing my heart out thinking this would match a city-cab rather than a comfort-cab.  ++Don't you agree?++



ah Thiang brought a new unit of iPad2 back for testing and compare it's features and outlook vs iPad.  Verdict: Not as good as he expected and in fact he is very upset about it.  iPad2 has a lower resolution and color contrast wasn't as vibrant as iPad.  It tends to look 'yellow-ish' and old from screen (you will only noticed it when you placed them side by side) and camera effect was quite pixeliated too.

+++iPad vs iPad2+++

No comments:

Post a Comment