Thursday, 2 June 2011

It's my Birthday Month!

02 June 2011

It's my Birthday month!  I have been receiving emails, sms-es and mailers with special perks and treats to offer me during this special month.  These reminders started bombarding me as early as end May.... so scary!

+++e-Birthday offers+++
Was very busy the whole morning preparing for the actual production shoot of our very own, home-made corporate video!  This was a mini project which my boss tasked to do and to present the final product during his Germany trip in two weeks time!  When this is completed, it will be uploaded and broadcasted onto our home page.  I am now an in-house art director and producer!  ++Woohooot++

Today is also Chee Kiong's 大喜之日!  Best wishes to both Chee Kiong and Agnes - 祝百年好合, 早生贵子!  (can't help laughing to myself when I remembered how ah Thiang posted me a very stoooopid question when he saw the wedding invite....  A: "Who is Agnes?" W: "Agnes is Chee Kiong's bride-to-be loh! Dumb dumb...")

So 巧 we both also signed up the same bridal shop and pre-wedding photography - bridal package with Z Wedding and photography by CL Stuido!  I recongized the botak tree from the last page of his album.  He was given only 28 photos in his package, paid 2 extra photos at the cost of S$110+/pcs and strongly recommended Connie from Z Wedding as my co-ordinator... will check out more details from him when he has time to respond my FB messages.

Surprisingly banquet food was very nice at Mandarin Oriental Hotel!  The soup was served in an individual pot and was pipping hot, I almost scaled my tongue!  Not forgetting the 排骨 something is awesomely nice too - fatty and juice...  Service is superb as well, they auto refill your drinks when it fall lower half of your glasses... not sure if I can get the same service at Regent Hotel when my turn comes... I managed to get that "love measuring spoons" as wedding favors!

+++Chee Kiong & Agnes Wedding Invite+++



+++Desert - Yummy Chocolate Molten Cake+++

No comments:

Post a Comment