Monday, 27 June 2011

Catching up with Julie

26 June 2011

Birthday celebrations starts now.... part 1!

Wanted to catch up with Julie and do some window-shopping hence jio-ed her for lunch... but instead, she buy me lunch as part of my birthday celebrations!  ++Weeeeeeeee~~++  We went to Ramen Santouka, located at Cuppage Terrace where she strongly recommended to try out the pork cheek ramen.  And after the sumptuous meal, we went to PS.Cafe @ Paragon for tea before doing some window-shopping and not forgetting to try out sizes on another pair of Ferra shoes which I am targetting to get.  :P

I met up with ah Thiang after my girly-session for the breathtaking view of Lion City - updates in a separate post!  :)  He is also bought me a birthday dinner today you know....


+++Few tables ordering this on the menu at the same time+++
+++SWEE~~+++
+++Lunch crowds+++
+++Yummy Pork Cheek Ramen+++
+++Juicy and tender pork cheek+++

+++Julie @ PS.Cafe Paragon+++
+++My usual, Earl Grey Tea+++

+++A little surprise!+++
+++So Poka Dotty!!+++
+++My birthday present from Julie!+++
+++After ION Sky, we went dinner at Wild Honey located at Mandarin Gallery+++
+++Menu on iPad2+++
+++Cosy ambience+++
+++QueenB cost us S$9!+++





+++Rosti beneath the salmon is crispy and nice!+++

No comments:

Post a Comment