Thursday, 23 June 2011

SIN/VN/SIN - Day 3

23 June 2011

It was a rainy afternoon on Day 3 and we were all freezing at our booths... thank god it ended early.  I am all set to go for some photo-takings and find food before the night falls!  Was contemplating whether to do manicure anot (It's only USD3!!!) cause I have a wedding dinner to attend when I head back to my Lion City tomorrow evening - It's another Chee Kiong of mine officially married!  :)

+++All ready to go!+++
I managed to stay alive crossing their bustling roads with MANY MANY motorbikes (not wanting to give way to me!) and I said hello to Uncle Ho ho ho!!!

+++MNG price tag during their SALE is still 2x expensive than ours!+++


+++Ho Chi Minh City Hall+++
+++Hello uncle HO!+++
+++Dinner at Lemongrass Vietnamese Cuisine on 14th floor of Palace Hotel Saigon+++
+++View from the restaurant+++

+++Motor-park+++

+++Friendly waiter insisted to take a photo for me+++

+++Prawns were delicious!+++



+++Camwhore-ing while waiting for the shuttle bus+++
+++Palace Hotel Saigon+++

No comments:

Post a Comment