Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Happy Birthday!

28 June 2011

Birthday celebrations finale...!!!

Wooohoooooooo!  Today I am getting a hair treat from my aunty, cheongsam shopping with Moma, followed by a tea session and a sumptuous dinner with my family and love!


+++Ka BoOoOoom!+++

+++My sponsor+++


+++Ta daaaaa~+++

+++All done! Ready for next stop!+++
+++Brought Moma to try out cheongsam at a shop located at NEX Mall+++
+++Shop does not allow me to take photo and I have to snap secretly. My Moma has nice curves... very chio!+++
+++Nakhon Kitchen - Nice Thai food!+++
+++Q was longer and longer every now and then....+++

+++Old skool Coca-Cola and F&N bottles+++
+++The loving couple+++
+++Same color theme!+++
+++So entertained with the iPhone game+++
+++GOTCHA!+++
+++Moma bought moi birthday cake from Swiss Bake!+++
+++Happy Birthday!+++
+++Moi room-mate!+++
+++Moi house-mate & GF+++
+++Moi ah Thiang!+++
+++Moi Popa and Moma!+++
+++I wish... I wish... and I wish...+++

+++Okay... Birthdays' over, another year older (WISER!)+++

No comments:

Post a Comment