Thursday, 16 June 2011

My mini Minnie Mouse Watch

16 June 2011

I love my mini Minnie Mouse watch.  This special piece was air-mailed all the way from States from my aunt Linda! 

It's been with me all these years and this year marks it's second decade++ from my 7th or 8th Birthday.  I vividly remember when I received this gift right at my doorstep (I personally signed off the parcel from Mr Postman) because she gifted me a piano on my 6th Birthday!  She never fails to buy me Disney products (be it bedsheets, soundtracks, tapes, toys and story books...) whenever she returns for her home visit.  I planned to revisit Disneyworld for my honeymoon.  Wish me luck!  :)

Mommy and I did alot of servicing to this watch and this is currently the best condition I can preserve till now and forever...  I even remembered I went to NPP to have my initial "L.W.T" engraved onto the watch!

+++Front and Back with "LWT" engraving!+++
+++Watch face measuring as small as 1.5cm with rust here and there...+++

No comments:

Post a Comment