Sunday, 30 October 2011

SIN/FRA/SIN - Day 7

30 October 2011

Happy Hallowiiiiiinn!

I woke up late today, normally by 8am latest I would have left the hotel but this morning at 9am I am still snuggling in the bed.  Woowooooo~  Feeling so lazy today...  It was super cold because when I draw up the curtains, I saw the floor was wet - rained has just stopped.

I left the room to explore the non-shopping area in Frankfurt - the Dom Tower, Romer, St. Paul's Church, Old Opera House, Berger Strasse, The Hauptwache and found Goethestraße where the branded stuffs are...  Didn't explore the main tower because there is a BMW Marathon Run and main roads are all closed.

Daylight saving has started since Yesterday, therefore now is +7hrs... that means I have an hour longer than Yesterday... GOD... time passes really SLOWLY when you've got nothing to do!

Tomorrow's schedule is to "hoot" the branded streets, pay a visit to the roof terrace of Zeilgalerie and enjoy the breathtaking view of the skyline before I leave for the airport!

My new buy from H&M > BMW Marathon setup beside my hotel > Dom Tower > Kopi-ing along Zeil Street (catching up with the marathon) > along the riverside - OMG Autumn is so beautiful! > At the Iron Bridge (Eiserner Steg) - found many lockets on the bridge!


ZOMG!  IMMA GOING HOME!!!!!
Auf wiedersehen Frankfurt!
Goodbye Frankfurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment