Wednesday, 2 November 2011

SIN/FRA/SIN - Home Sweet Home!

2 November 2011

我肥来了!

Spent last day in Frankfurt wandering around on the streets.  Went Zara Home to get some pressie for our darling friend who is now into home diffusers and gotten them a home frangance.  Irratited - the cashier trying to con me 6 Euros and pretending not to understand me trying to tell him he has shortchanged me... I wasted like half the day telling him to gift wrap my purchase separately and about my tax-free receipts.

I got to the airport super early and counters weren't open for check in and I have waited like 1.5hrs before I can check in my baggage and bring my purchases to claim VAT.  FWAH, my total baggages weighed 32kg!  I have to hand-carry my laptop which also latter causes my pullover to 'ki mo'... :(

Again irratited by the custom officer, he simply refused to stamp the 'departure' stamp onto the same page as my arrival!  When I showed him MY SINGAPOREAN attitude, bascially flipping back to the page where he should stamp, he flipped back to where he has stamped and ignored me.  DANG!

I think I am the cause of the delay of my flight taking off...  My seats' table tray just could not work properly and gotten the ground staff and fixed it for me... he took quite a while and seemed he also can't do it hence I was re-assigned to another centre aisle seat... blessing in disguised, me have TWO seats to put my stuffs and stretched my legs for the price of ONE!

Flight back was good... after my 'dinner' on board, I fell asleep (of course, during the flight was awaken to adjust my legroom etc...) and when I was totally awake, it was like 7am (my watch) so I guessed I have slept through like good 5-6hours! 

ah Thiang came and fetch me... and sent me home to unpack my stuffs.  I too, can't wait to give him his present - bought him a Lego Technic Motor Car!  He was of course uber excited.... and after 30mins of unpacking, we were off for our bridal fitting... and did a last minute wedding errands at Mustafa... ended our night at about 1am!

Today is another wedding errands and grooming day before our photoshoot tomorrow!  YAY!

Cute home slippers from Zara Home > Man, German is tough. Including the bread! > View from Zeil Galerie > me being 九哲 about my passport! > drama drama on the flight back - ground staff trying to fix my tray table!

No comments:

Post a Comment