Saturday, 29 October 2011

SIN/FRA/SIN - Day 6

29 October 2011

Hallo Guten Tag Frankfurt!
Hello Frankfurt!

After spending 6 days in Cologne, today I leave for Frankfurt.  It was TOTALLY a challenge to push two trolleys on my journery here (I am aching all over now)... and everywhere is people mountain people sea... weather is about 19degree and it was not cold... why I know... it's because thats when my face turned oily like when I am in Singapore!  Hopefully tomrrow will be a cooler day - I am exploring the city all by foot!  (the helpful lady at the hotel reception told me no need to spend money pay for city tour... all walk-able...)

All ready to go! > Just when I was about to check out, I found I have accidently bent-ed my key and I cannot lock my spidery! While I was going to the supermarket along Zeil street, I passedby the key master and the kind-soul hammered back my key at NO cost! Now it is in good shape and I can lock my spidery liao! > Leaving for Frankfurt > My adventure starts now - in the barn with two luggages and trying to find my way to hotel! > Street view outside my hotel > At Zeil street!

No comments:

Post a Comment