Thursday, 6 October 2011

SIN/VN/SIN - Day 2

05 October 2011

今天是农历九月初九,是中国传统的重阳节 and there are also many wedding celebrations all happening in Saigon including the couple at our hotel too!  祝有情人长长久久!:)  They even have bridesmaids all dresses up at the lobby welcoming guests to the banquet!  ++ideas coming...++ 

Talking about ideas...  I bought some neon nail polishes (MAC brand ok...) for my bridesmaids for my NEON NEON wedding theme too!  ++getting VERY excited!++  Also, my tasks to buy cashew nuts and G7 coffees are accompolished!  意外的收获 - I managed to get a pair of bling bling light gold heels for my photoshoot at only 200,000 VNDong (approx S$12.50)... and it's YAY!  But only realizing that my gowns are in offwhite and whites... so tomorrow or before my flight, I have to rush down and see if I can get a pair similar in silver color.  Dang.

Lunch was good... the duck noodle was nice, 黑鸡炖药材汤 - 好喝!  Kai Hua strongly recommended us to Hai Lua to eat suckling pig for dinner.  This meal cost us 1.7Million... in VNDong of course!  ++ROFL++

鸭面和黑鸡汤 for lunch / Bridesmaids at lobby welcoming guests / Neon nail colors / Dinner at Hai Lua

No comments:

Post a Comment