Thursday, 6 October 2011

SIN/VN/SIN - Day 3

06 October 2011

An apple a day keeps the doctor away however it did not keep cancer away.  RIP Mr Jobs.

News of the passing today of Mr Steve Jobs are everywhere.  He dies, aged 56 after long battle with pancreatic cancer.  He was a legend and legends' 的宿命 - 早死。Michael Jackson, John Lennon, Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Bruce Lee and Steve Jobs... You'll be missed.

Day 1 of METALEX VN 2011... quite a fair bit of crowd at the booth... just finished sending my reporting for the show... and tomorrow meeting me boss to go "marketing"!  He said he cannot go back empty-handed... his doors at home will not open for him.  ++he and his senses of humour!++  So 可怜 therefore, I am bringing him to the market where I bought my cashew nuts and I too, needed to get another pair of bling shoe in silver.  :P

I will match my travel schedules with Kai Hua for the next and future exhibitions!  With him and Tien Dung (as local guide cum driver) to bring us around, everyday is a feast (compared to the last trip to VN, there wasn't any meal that was worth recommending).  Dinner today was early, we went to Three Coconut Trees Restaurants (Ba Cây Dùa).  There were only THREE coconuts along the street and that was the landmark!  Some what like SG no signboard restaurant... by the river... alfresco dining...  We had seafood... I think, I was too busy taking photos again...  LOL!

igus booth #D09 / Interactive robot that kept the crowd at METALEX VN 2011 entertained - singing "My Way" / Dining at Three Coconut Trees Restaurants (Ba Cây Dùa)

Tomorrow has an early "marketing" date with me boss before leaving for the airport... tucking into bed early!  ++ah Thiang, I AM COMING HOME LO!!!++  Muahahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment