Thursday, 13 October 2011

EGGCITING Weekend Ahead!

13 October 2011

Things I am bery eggcited about this weekend (yes, starting from tomorrow!!!):-
  1. Girl pals gathering on Friday (ah Thiang's going for his first Bishan CC YEC Meeting)!
  2. Belated birthday celebration for Pauline!
  3. Suprise Advanced Birthday dinner planned for ah Thiang!
  4. Catching Real Steel with the Yeo (yes, only one... mrs not free cos she has lancing...)!
WHOOT!

I am leaving for Germany next Saturday for a pERFECT Marketing Workshop... air-tickets booked, seats changed, clothes - mmm... still packing, still buying... everyday since Monday! :( , hotel for my extension in Frankfurt confirmed...  WHOOT whoot
WHOOT!

Before I leave for my trip, I'll have to survive two sessions of marketing presentation (45mins + 20mins) to my boss's boss for a regional meeting next Monday... so not whoot-ing anymore...  BOOOOOOOHOOOOooooos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment