Sunday, 23 October 2011

SIN/FRA/SIN - Day 1

23 October 2011

Grüß dich Singapur!!!
Hello Singapore!!!

Today is Sunday, Day 1 in Cologne - It is 6hours behind SG time (so now it is 5.31pm.... very very drowsy NOW!  I can hear church bells ringing in my room...)

I arrived last evening close to mid-night...  Had a bad rushy experience rushing to check in my train/rail to Cologne - SQ flight delayed in landing in Frankfurt... and my baggage came out late and with a 'bandage'!  Think the luggage side gave way alittle and the ground staff taped it with masking tape (oh, I didn't take any pictures... heng it survired this flight... weighting 19.9KG when I checked in!!!).  Me run and rush like mad... luckily I made it on time to catch my train...  ++PANT pant-ing pant-ed++

Moi plan changed, instead of alighting at Cologne station, I alighted at Siegburg Bahnhof station so that the taxi can pick me to hotel, about 20mins ride (because taxis here don't pick up customer if the distance is too near...).  The Mercs Taxi drove in the speed of 140-160km/h (the ride from train station to hotel cost like Euro 51)!  Very fast.  I reached hotel and after unpacking, I only slept at 12.30am local time (6.30am SG time) and I woke up 6.30am local time for breakfast... ++ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz++

Weather today is sunny and cold but OK... not OK was the windy part that made me tear and nose wet.  Everywhere, thermometer outside of the building measures differently (one measures 19, another one 6 and last one I saw was 0)... so I also don't know how cold it really was. 

Sunday is a WINDOW-shopping day... all shops are closed.  Nothing to buy... only SEE.  There are many H&M outlets along the streets...  Found the Rimowa flagship store... now Watsapp-ing - in discussion whether to buy or no buy... buy what model.... HAHA!  A 27" (63litres) will cost like Euro 389...  CHEAP right?  Now the Yeo's are comptemplating whether to buy or not.  HEH!

I have like another 1.5hrs to go before dinner... hopefully I can doze off RIGHT after dinner...  Tomorrow will be a LONG day... bus will pick us up at 7.15am local time...  I have to wake up like 5.30am local time!!!  BRrrrrrrrrrrrrr~

Breakfast at Cristall / Autumn lookbook No.1 attire (very autumn feel especially taken with the leaves right!?!?!) - heading to Dom / Dom Cathedral / lunch at Früh Kölsch, Brauhaus Köln / Turkish demostrating beside the Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment