Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Wedding Celebration of Peirong & Kenneth!

18 October 2011

Peirong's 的大喜之日!

Today I am celebrating the end to our 2-days Regional Meeting and my BFF's wedding!  Leaving for Cologne this weekend - YAY! Yay! YAY!!!

It was pouring so heavily on our way to Goodwood Park Hotel...  There is some myth & legends about weddings on rainy day...  Wealth pouring down from sky or you are 'meow'... HAHA!  Not saying my BFF 'meow' lah...  :)

In my vivid memory... I only seen Kenneth once when I was working as p/time MAC makeup artist and that was like a decade ago!  I was only glancing him from FARRRRRRRRRRRRR...  He never join us on our gatherings - NOT even once, at most only pick Juay after our gathering... so I really really don't know much about him.  Sad.

Anyways, they have been together since poly days... and I am so happy for Juay that she has finally settled down (jumped Q... supposed to me mine first!).  ++heh heh++  OKAY, I'll start to plan mine when I come back from my trip... woooooooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment