Tuesday, 4 October 2011

SIN/VN/SIN - Day 1

04 October 2011

Welcome to the land of Phở!

On my flight here, I was seated with two rowdy kids on board and just before the flight takes off, the stewardess even warned the kids softly to behave themself then bent over and asked if I would like to change my seats - I said YES.  And I do so after the flight took off!  Nice.  But after I was "re-seated", the ah pek at the window seat gave me that buay song look after I took 1 of the 2 empty seats beside him...  ++youthinkicare?!?!++

Saigon Exhibition & Convention Centre is a much better place to setup and hold exhibition compared to MY, TH and ID!  There is a newly opened Saigon Paragon (anchor tenant - Parkson) located just opposite the convention centre.  The wonton mee at the basement food court was yummy, have 家乡味!  ++HAHA++

After the setup (which was already 3/4 completed and the convention centre is closing for the day...), we went back hotel and have a short briefing for tomorrow's plan and head out for dinner at Saigon Halal Restaurant.  WOW - the baby clam with fried garlic was DAMN BLARDY YUMMY!  MUST HAVES!  YUMS yums!!!

It was a wet evening and I am tucking in early for the night... tomorrow if time permits, I need to buy cashew nuts, G7 kopi... and neon orange nail polish for ah Ju!  ++MUAHAHAHA - she is getting ready for my BIG day!!!++

5 must-dos in HCMC / sending my love from Saigon / cool clock cum iPhone docking station in-room / 家乡味 wanton mee / Saigon Halal Restaurant
cà phê sữa đá; Vietnamese Ice Milk Coffee, I'm gona have you every single day!  ++LOL++

No comments:

Post a Comment