Friday, 16 September 2011

WON a Tornado 16series E-Bicycle!!!

16 September 2011

The Hossan Leong Show returns!  Attended the 1st and 2nd eposide from the last 2years and how can we missed the 3rd eposide running?  As expected, we ended the night with so much laughs!!!

Highlights of the show:

All the drama of the General Election 2011 but with more tongues in cheeks and fewer tears on faces!  Judee Tan's commanding performance as a certain youngest Member of Parliament whose association with Kate Spade bags happens to be bigger than her political vocation, was hilariously spot on.  Perfectly executed, even right down to the posture, Judee delivered an uproarious punch with her parody of the infamous "Meet the People Session".

One of the show's biggest laughs came from Chua Enlai and Judee Tan's side-splitting moments as the Western paranormal doctor and traditional Chinese physician respectively, both characters, a reprisal from last year's episode two.  Returning this time as television hosts of a new program, they "travel many worlds - both the humanly world and the supernatural world" to exorcise ghosts.  The over-stayed, Mdm Bibik Lim, made a guest appearance - as a ghost -in the Supernatural World segment.

A new game show segments that we can all relate to like “So you think you can ... Tahan?” - I participated furiously and guessed what...  I WON A TORNADO 16SERIES ELECTRICAL BICYCLE!!!  I was screaming like mad when they announced my seat number!  ++YEAH YEAH YEAH++

Confirm!  Double confirm!!  Tripple confirm!!!

After the show, I even tweeted about my winnings.  What surprised me was, Hossan Leong replied my tweet and Mr Miyaki RT my tweet too!  This is SO much fun!!!

I ended my night very late... in fact, 2+am in the morning!  My aunt and I rushed home after the show to send my parents off to their 10D Tibet tour.  Had supper at T3 and maybe I got too excited and only managed to doze off at wee hours.  :P

Show you my new toy!  Oh boy, I have been wanting to buy a bicycle... now I WON an electrical bicycle!  ++COOL huh!++
+++I only can collect my e-bicycle 3~4weeks from now+++

No comments:

Post a Comment