Monday, 19 September 2011

SIN/JKT/SIN - Day 1

19 September 2011

Bengawan Solo.... la la la la la lahhh....

Yesh.  I am in Jakarta, Indonesia.  First time here.  Vividly remembered around the same month last year, I was in Kuta, Bali for a launch too... time flies...  Today, friendly Henry T picked me up from the airport>hotel>JIE Kemayoran and before he left, we had a chat to catch up what has happened after I left them...  I HAVE BEEN MISSED!  ++Haha++

Electric, Power and Renewable Energy 2011 seems a very HEAVY-duty industry and I see many many HEAVY machinery everywhere... they were HUGE... seriously HUGE!  The exhibition hall itself was SO MUCH dusty-er and hazy-er from the rest of my set ups in various countries.  ++FWAH++  I was made to wear a mask and my eyes wasn't spared from the dusty environment - 'she' was tear-ing away...  ++singing away: smoke gets into "your" eyes...++

I was craving for tauhu telor... ayam penent... I couldn't find any authentic Indonesian restaurant at the mall beside my hotel and settled for some lasi lemak at some Hainanese Kopitiam.  ++D A N G!!!++  Tomorrow when moi boss is here, I will make him bring me go ease my cravings!!!  :)

Day 1 in peektures: Loved the FREE mobile phones charging station @ T2 - now I can have my phone 100% fully charged before I board the plane! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment