Thursday, 22 September 2011

SIN/JKT/SIN - Day 3

21 September 2011

Electric, Power & Renewable Energy 2011

YAY!  First day of show and we have collected over 90 sales contacts from the "Win a iPod Nano" campaign.

Pak Wiyono (that's him in the picture standing outside the restro) brought us out for lunch which is about 45mins drive + jam and for once I had the so-called authentic Nasi Langgi Kuning.  Nice.  I also bought some local snacks like peanuts, and beef floss from the restro.

Me and Kai Hua finally found foot massage place that is located basement 2 (what I called it - below their underground level) cost Rp.50,000 for good ol' 60mins... and tomorrow we are coming back again!  It was very late when we are done with our massage and all shops and restaurants were closed.  We had no choice but to dine in at the hotel restaurant - by the pool side... food sucks.  It was the same menu as what I found in the room... bleh~

Today lunched at 3.30pm and dinner ended about 12mid-night... I am confused which time zone exactly I was now...  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment