Wednesday, 7 September 2011

H&M is HERE in Singapore!

07 September 2011

Hurrah!  After being bypassed for Hong Kong and Shanghai, H&M has finally opened it's store in Singapore - located at Orchard Building!

I did not want to join the long Q at the launch opening on 3 September but I didn't expect that ah Thiang will jio me go down the store yesterday.  I was totally not prepared for it... after a long day at the in-house roadshow and me wearing in heels and carrying a clutch bag to join the Q... totally not a shopping mood to be.

But nevertheless, we managed to get into the store approx 10mins waiting time... (well, nothing compared to those who have Q-ed hours just to get in on the first day) and the store was in such a mess!  Nothing caught my eyes so I gradually moved up to 2nd and then 3rd floor (to join the guys who are shopping on 3rd floor - mens department).  Clothes priced at Cotton-On range and I still think quality from Zara and Mng can beat them anytime.

Q-ing at the fitting room takes more than 30mins just to try 6 shirts and by the end of the store visit, I don't feel my legs anymore...  ++BOOOOOO!++  ah Thiang bought two shirts and he is so proud that he is a H&M M size wearer... and I walked out of the store empty-handed!  ++Believe or not!?!?  TSK!++

That's Benny in the picture trying out the glasses in a LONG Q waiting to try out his pants and tees...
+++Big boys extremely excited with their purchases!+++

No comments:

Post a Comment