Wednesday, 20 July 2011

SIN/KL/SIN - Day 3

20 July 2011

Goodbye KL... Hello Singapore!

Decided to have my lunch at the departure hall instead of having it in the usual terminal hall... there is a chinese restaurant that serves halal dim sum... give it a try to see how tasty halal dim sum is, minus the pork.  OK... no char siew bun (minus point)... no steam black bean pork ribs (minus minus points)... overall still not so bad lah... next time will go back for the chicken shredded century egg porridge.  Can't wait to get home to have my comfort food - Mommie cooking my fave salt-veg duck soup and my soya-sauced minced meat with potato!  ++YUM YUM++

+++Getting ready to camwhore again!+++
+++New necklace I bought from Vincci, Pavilion... swee bo?  Thank you!+++
+++Eden, located KLIA Departure Hall behind the entrance to immigration checkpoint+++


+++Some siew mai thingy but it's not pork but scallop!+++
+++Yum yum+++
+++Bye bye Malaysiaaaa!  Hello Singapore!+++
+++BIG bowl of soup all by myself.  This is what I called comfort food!+++
Missing my ah Thiang again....!  Counting down another 2 days before I get to see him...  ++Boooohooooo++

No comments:

Post a Comment