Thursday, 7 July 2011

Advanced Birthday Celebration for Jessie!

07 July 2011

Yesterday was our turn to buy Jessie her happy meal (I mean her Birthday treat)!  She was booked for another celebration with her GFs at her house (Birthday cum House-warming party, I guessed) on her actual Birthday date therefore we have to arrange for a separate advance celebration for her.  I 7early8early went down TCC ION to chop seats for them... the dining queue starts right after I was seated... everyone in the queue was staring at me why am I hogging a 4-seater seats!  GSS promotion still on - We had 1for1 pasta deal!

She was so excited about her SIN/SH/SIN shopping spree in September and kept talking about it whole of last night.  :)

+++TCC Boutique Cafe at ION+++
+++Chose a "Strawberry Fantasy" from the selection+++
+++She loves strawberry shortcake WITHOUT the strawberry!  So I should named it, the "Strawberry-less shortcake" >_< +++
+++The Birthday Girl+++
+++ah Thiang made a Birthday e-card for her and send it through whatsapp to all of us!+++

No comments:

Post a Comment