Tuesday, 19 July 2011

SIN/KL/SIN - Day 2

19 July 2011

Few hiccups along the way during the two days setting up of the booth... but managed to negotiate the 'modification' of the SG Pavilion structure within the booth - the organizer and contractor are such nice and helpful people... and of course, I get my way with our booth designs with igus "standard" lightings!!  ++PHEW++  My job is completed and I am going home tomorrow!  ++YAY!++

+++Day view from the back of KLCC Towers from the car park of mak-mak store+++
+++He make full use of his free time to play games on his iPhone+++
+++Not so delicious Lasi Lemak. Teh was OK.+++
+++Lunch at DOME, KLCC+++

+++Never fail to complete my meal with a bowl of hot soup!+++
+++Fish & Chips - VERY salty!+++
+++Day view of KLCC Towers+++

+++FINALLY!+++


+++Dinner at Tonkatsu, Pavilion+++

+++Another camwhore kaki and he does check-in his locations in FB!+++
+++My fave combination!+++
+++Kai Hua happy with my recommendation, Shawn too busy to ignore me+++
+++Wonder why I always discover cute shop that sells cookie - Cute deco cookie shop at Pavilion+++
Bye bye KL!  ++YAWNS... good night!++  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment