Friday, 8 July 2011

08 July 2011

Everyday I am trying to overcome the physical abusement from the Ms Scorching Sunray and the heat from Mr 西照 hiting onto my workdesk.  Practially, everyday!  I am complaining and wondering for the longest time... when is my Boss moving me out from that lousy 風水 seat???  The aircon is not working, compressor is spoilt and it is splitting out hot air!  This is so farking irratiting and it's affecting my mood when I am at my work desk especially during the time of the day!

Terrible condition to work in...  Thanks to ah Thiang for getting me a sponsorship from Enda - an USB fan in PINK!  It is not as powerful as KDK but at least it is of help in another way by diverting the farty smell which my inconsiderate neighbour is contributing that worsen this terrible condition!  ++LOUSY++  Lousy = I meant my neighbour, not that USB fan.  :(

Back home... when I ON aircon to bed on warm nights, I will geared up in long pyjamas and socks before I sleep... this is to avoid waking up in the middle of the night having to pick up my bones (shivering until my bones shattered!) that disturbed my beauty sleep.  And I too, made my room-mate geared up in her own creative way... to wear my 'old skool-looking school socks' (to keep herself warm mah)!  Muahahahahaha~

+++Showing-off her socks, UGLY until no face! LOL!!!+++
I was asked to sit in for a WHOLE day meeting today, and watched a "LEAN" management video (about a man trying to make a toast for his wife - the process... his wastage and blah blah), stayed back late to catch up with all my work while I MIA-ed for this meeting...  I am totally drained out now and going bed early on a FRIDAY night!  Good night and TGIF!!  ++ZZzzzzzzz++

Oh today is Jessie's Birthday and she is having fun time with her GFs gathering at her new house - Happy Birthday Jessie!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment