Sunday, 24 July 2011

24 July 2011

Lazy weekend and a movie date with Donnie Yen <<武俠>>.  Frankly speaking I didn't even think that the title of the movie matches the synopsis we read from the reviewers.  Ah Thiang said whoever the reviewer posted on the forum or online should be shot.  ++HAHA++

Found a new eatery place which was newly opened at Junction8... this restaurant took over the Japanese Sweets Buffet which was there barely a year before it was closed down... their omurice set-lunch priced pretty reasonable... from S$4.90!  Will go back for lunch there...

+++Located J8 level 2, directly above CBTL+++


+++Can't even remember when was my last time drinking KOI... now so addicted to GongCha Ooolong Milk Tea w/pear!  Thanks Jessie.+++ 
As you have noticed, I am starting to upload all my photos into collage-style... thanks to the 'notice' from blogspot that I have exceeded the limits of photos posted onto my account/picasa album/blog whatever you named it.... now trying to see how I can save my 'capacity' within this account or I will have to explore other blog sites... not worth to pay annual fee just to upgrade my account to store all photos right?  I am not as pro those pro-bloggers who earns BIG bucks from their advertiser on their blogs (we don't even think they paid to upgrade their accounts but they do have tons of photos on their blog!)...  Some of my previous postings will have 'error checked box' due to deleted some of the photos in the wrong sequence from the 'duplications' in the album... now so feeling incomplete!  :(  ++TSK TSK!++

Guessed what?  I have just created a new account with LJ: http://friendlyland.livejournal.com/!  ++HEHE++  Just "chop" the userID before anyone takes it away.... and I will think what to do with it later.  BTW, LJ photo storage space has only 2GB which is nothing compared to blogspot (linked to Gmail) that has 7GB!  BooohooooO~  ++back to square one... ARGH!++

No comments:

Post a Comment