Monday, 11 July 2011

Bridal Gowns & Suits selection, SELECTED!

11 July 2011

Done with gowns and suits selection at the Best Gowns Award bridal shop - Z Wedding D'sign!


We met Connie for the first time yesterday (after Chee Keong's much recommendation as a wedding coordinator).  Connie was a very cheeky and happy-go-lucky wedding consultant I've ever met!  She was laughing at almost every conversation exchanged during the whole selection.  She was very patience with us and brought out all possible type of gowns I would like to try.  The Yeo's came around 5pm and she even helped me to try on the selected gowns for the second time to let Jessie catch the final glimpse!  It was very kind of her to let us have 3 premium suits and 1 premium evening gown (instead of the 2nd floor off-the-rack collection) for photoshoot.  We get to choose the actual day gowns and suits in December when they have a newer collection.  Therefore, the wedding album will not have photos with me in my actual day gowns... but we do get more varity of gowns to show-off... heh!

Photoshoot are scheduled to be on the 3 November 2011 (really rushy after my trip back from Cologne, Germany)... hope we can get the venues booked with all the stuffs in time for the photoshoot and not forgetting the good weather!

Sneak Peekas from Yesterday's selection!

Day Gowns
+++The 1st gown I tried - Princessy feel!+++
+++The toga feel+++
+++Contemplating the previous toga or this mermaid gown+++
+++Took so many photos of this gown but I didn't choose this... heh+++
+++The groom and the bride+++
+++The maids of honour and the bride+++
+++Another option of the toga feel+++
+++ah Thiang didn't like the part sitting on my hips+++
+++What does my facial expression tell?+++

Evening Gowns
+++Gown featured in the magazines doesn't look so vibrant de wor+++
+++The Yeo's commented looked too normal+++
Short Gowns
+++The playful look+++
+++The Minnie Mouse look+++
+++The ballerina look+++
+++The Zara heels are 5" HIGH!+++
+++The common look - ah Thiang only like the bow+++
Men Suit
+++Handsome+++
+++Very handsome+++
+++Very very handsome+++
+++Look at his expression! Boooohooo~ +++
+++My 白马王子+++
+++My 黑脸王子+++
+++The 葉問 who came from 佛山 look+++
Rejected Cheongsam Gowns
+++Very sexy piece of cheongsam but I looked so OOOooold in cheongsam!+++

+++Eeeeeeeks!+++
Still having hangover from the gowns selection... I am so tired!  Zzzzzz~  Whole losta happy events happening this weekend!  The Hwang's 喜事 and Ballet Under the Stars... and I am off to KL for another exhibition!  I am so gona missed ah Thaing BADLY who will be away on the same week to Penang!  Booooooo~~~

Oh today is Hwei Hwei's Birthday - Happy Birthday Hwei Hwei!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment