Tuesday, 19 July 2011

SIN/KL/SIN - Day 1

18 July 2011

Yes... BUSY BUSY BUSY weekend and now I am in KL doing set-ups and getting ready for another exhibition!  Long day... need to catch lotsa sleep and REST after this post... my 大腿, 小腿... 腰, arms and everywhere are all super 酸... SUPER!  ++donchaknowicanstillwalktmranot!++  :(

+++Sunny day+++
+++I also want to have a "Rimowa" story for my spidey... LOL+++
+++Jay Chou accompanying me all my trips...+++
+++Cam-whoring starts now...+++



+++View from my room+++
+++Caught a old Antique Bentley while waiting for taxi at the hotel lobby...!+++
+++Already said LONG day... finished set-up part I at 7.33pm!+++
+++Yes back to San Francisco Steakhouse for dinner... first time ordered beer for myself!+++

+++Dessert that Shawn has been craving for - nagging about it the WHOLE day!+++
+++From left: Loo, Shawn, Kevin, moi and Khee Leong+++
+++Finally managed to get my cheek-tint! Okay SG sellingn S$62... here's S$4 cheaper due to high exchange rate...+++
GOOD MORNING Singapore!  Waking up in about less than 5hrs time for set-up part II!  Ah Thiang leaving for Penang to give training and I won't get to see him until Friday.... ++BOooooooohOOoooooo++  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment