Monday, 3 September 2012

Ohaiyo September!

03 September 2012

Our September weekends are filled with baby bashes and wedding celebrations!  Next thing you know, I am going off to my long vacation!  Imma cannot wait.  Can't.  Wooohoooo!

Had a blasting feast for the past few days!  Celebrated my Mama-inlaw's birthday, went to my colleague's baby Jovian's full-month celebration, visited Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention (STGCC 2012) at Marina Bay Sands Expo Convention Hall (they, too had a cosplay event in the next hall and we pop over to take some photos of the characters, they were extreme-li-list > if you know what I meant... they dressed up all the way!  We even witnessed the starwars troop dancing to the 'Oppa Gangnam Style' music!).  Then an awesomelicious treat from Yeo-嫂 at The Oscars, Conrad Centennial!

I think (not think, I MUST had has...) too much of a feast and my throat is showing me 'colors'... red for now (sore sore lah!).  Booo!

Cute heart-shape mashmarallow from Mama-inlaw's birthday dinner at Seoul Yummy / Seafood Sizzlelini from Spageddies / YUMMY beef ribs from Ju Shin Jung East Korean BBQ / Us at STGCC 2012 / awesomelicious Sunday's treat to end the feasting weekend!


We have 2 babies' one-year-old bashes coming up this weekend!  But before the bashes come, we are so gonna be very very entertained by our SG local stand-up comedy > The Hossan Leong Show!  So looking forward to win something this year - air tickets to Gold Cost (last year was the 小旋风, remember?)!  Wooohooop whooop... wheeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment