Monday, 24 September 2012

Thomas & Jonette's Wedding Celebrations!

24 September 2012

Down to the second last member of the HXDA to tied the wedding knott!

Congratulations to the Quah's!  Today he is organizing an appreciation dinner at the Marriott Cafe to thank all the brothers who helped out on his wedding day.  Spouses are invited too!  Thank you Mr & Mrs Quah.  :)

Very rarely I dolled up my hair for such joyous occassion.  So.  Must-haves to camwhore abit.  Wow. The aftermath of my dolled hair >>> painful bumps and soreness on my scalp from the poking of or-pins onto my hair.  Not going back to the salon to doll my hair.  Ever!  (just because uncle Sunny is not working yesterday that's why I resorted in going to neighbourhood salons...)  Imagine I have to go down second time to have my hair 'tidy' up as ah Thiang says all the or-pins are all visible and looked ugly.  So pek chey.  *sayang-ing my head*

Anyhoots.  Imma also wearing new lace dress to the wedding!  Loving every bits of the lace details, especially the v-back!  Swee bo?  Very victorian right?  Maybe the hair style not so matching (but ok lah, just wanna sweep the hair to one side so that can see the v-back mah).  Tsk.  Too glam for work, probably the next time I get to wear is on Grace's wedding celebrations end of this year.  Heh.

俊男美女 / Lace dress with nice v-back details! / The Quah's / HXDA at the wedding!


Next and last wedding celebrations of the HXDA will be...
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
Tzer Liang & Helena on 13 October 2012!  #lastmanstanding

 

No comments:

Post a Comment