Saturday, 30 June 2012

祝我生日快乐!

30 June 2012


Just celebrated my 21st birthday (pssssst, not revealing how old I am... bleh!) with my husband, my family and my BFFs.  :P  Still counting on my blessings... feel so loved.  ah Thiang remembered what I told him last year...  I wanted a cupcake for my birthday and he did!  He gave me a JUMBO huge cupcake for my birthday.  #LOVELOVELOVED!

Celebration started off with a simple dinner on Wednesday at Pique Nique then met my aunt for drinks at Bar on 5 @ Mandarin Orchard.  Drinks until 2am and only tucked in bed at 3am.  So lacking of sleep... no energy wake up for breakkie lo!  #BOO  Luckily ah Thiang and I took leave, if not sure hangover.  On actual birth day, we had mom-inlaw's 鸡蛋面线 for lunch (this year no have moma's 猪肝面线... :( ).  After lunch, we went down town for tea & cupcakes at The Marmalade Pantry.  I loved their chocolate peanut butter cupcake (guessed what, ah Thiang's JUMBO huge cupcake was also peanut butter... banana peanut butter! Best-ed combination liao!!!).  Supposed to go some korean BBQ dinner, Sarang at OC with my fam fam... but we end up having zhi char along Tg Pagar... not too bad and desserts at the nearby desserts store along the street to end the night.  Shop owners even took a polaroid for my keepsake!  :)

Love made by ah Thiang / All dressed up for my birthday celebrations! / Dinner at Pique Nique > Their Tokyo Connection burger was good! / At Bar on 5 / Tea & Cupcakes at The Marmalade Pantry / With my fam fam!


ah Thiang planned a surprised dinner with my BFFs... and it turned out not really a surprise as I happen to catch the glimpse of Jade's watsapp message to ah Thiang asking if the dinner is confirmed... venue... blah blah... so when I have to pass the phone to ah Thiang and pretended I'm unaware about it.  Two times.  #plamface  LOL!  Ok okay, I acknowledged his efforts > he secretly went to order a JUMBO huge cupcake (not cheap hor... at least 1kg! haven't ask where is the cupcake shop... ask why so expensive!), arranged for this dinner and even branja the meal.  No words can describe how I am feelin now...  I loved this man so much!

Thank you ah Thiang.  Thank you all my loved ones!  #imthankful

Summer lov'in > so bright so sunny! / Surprised dinner at Gurney Drive @ Suntec / Penang Hawaker Street feasting! / MY JUMBO HUGE CUPCAKE! AWESOME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment