Tuesday, 12 June 2012

SIN/BKK/SIN - Day 1

11 June 2012

Sawasdeekaaaaaaaa!

Day 1 (... and Day 2) in Bangkok, setting up for this week's show, Propak Asia 2012 and leaving the next disaster (next show setup which is next Monday) for my local guy, Tham to handle!  ++evil++  Ok lah, my interim boss says Tham is clever and smart and he can do the job... bascially save cost.  So.  OK loh, no need get involved in setup... it's more siong than Today's anyway.  :P

About my accommodation.  No more Pathumwan Princess Hotel but hey, it's Grande Centre Point Sukhumvit - Terminal 21!  Love the location of the hotel... so so so much nearer to BITEC which means lesser jam-ming time, earlier dinner time for me, more food places but less shopping.  Shops here ain't attractive = not cheap as compared in MBK.  But I am happy.  Yes, back to Terminal 21 Mall = more food, desserts and cafes hoping!  ... and I found new massage places nearby the 'back' of the mall, so gonna try them TOMORROW!

Two more days before my weekend hiatus in the Land of Smiles!  Yippeeeeeeeeee.

Grand lobby / Spacious room / I lurve their auto-heated toilet seat! / AWESOME-est pool-view from my room!!! / Thai delights for lunch / MK - steamfulilious dinner on a rainy evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment