Friday, 1 June 2012

SIN/JKT/SIN

31 May 2012

Pagi! (means Morning in Bahasa... b'cos by the time I finished this post, it should be about 2am SG time on 1 June...)

My first work trip of the year > 10th ASEAN Ports & Shipping 2012 Conference and Exhibition!  Also, my second time participating the two-days show... last year the show was held in HCMC at Winsor Plaza Hotel and it travels around the region.  This year, in Jarkata (so I am here for the second time) and see some familiar faces from the past year!  :)  I've got information that next year's show will be in June (my birthday!) back in HCMC.  Booo...!!!

I also met up with Pei Huan (ok, picture too dark to see who that mysterious lady was... too bad!) who happens to travel to Jarkata on the same week as I do.  We had dinner and do 'lil bit of catch up... remember the last time I saw her was at NEX for lunch and that was when I just joined the company... almost a year ago!

Ok need to end the post abruptly b'cos I realized that I only have less than fours hours of sleep before I leave for airport.  Yes.  I am going home later!  Going home for my Moma's soup.  YAY!!! 

Lunch with the team / #foreveralone Dinner / Us at the booth / My fozen yogurt fix > tried both Red Mango & Sour Sally. Jessie say 'chip!' > Catching up with an old friend by the beach! (name of the restaurant lah... lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment