Friday, 15 June 2012

SIN/BKK/SIN - Day 4

14 June 2012

My stint in Bangkok continues... am extending for another three nights to shop and eat my way in Bangkok (btw of this post, I declared broke...) >>> left with only 500bhat for the rest of the week.  +++gasps+++

Very impressed with the services that Grande Centre Point Sukhumvit Terminal 21 showered me.  When I needed to call a taxi and showed them the addresses of my next hotel, they insisted to send me over by foot.  Yes.  It is that near.  So, walk over.  I kinda refused because the luggage is already 17kg when I checked-in my flight and now it could be heavier.  Reason being, taking a taxi from the hotel to the next hotel will be super jam and it will take long time.  So they offered to carry my luggage and ascorted me to my next hotel by foot under the hot sun.  (OK, I am not complaining the hot sun and that's part of the reason I don't wanna walk to the next hotel+++THUMBSUP for their service anyway!+++

Citypoint Hotel is the next hotel I will stay till Sunday.  It is a modern and chic hotel, nothing here looked 'budgeted' even though the room rates are almost half-price than the previous one I stayed... the lift buttons are touch-sensors!  High-tech anot (four-five stars hotel doesn't even have that)!?!


Settled for Korean BBQ for lunch and off I went for my me-time in Bangkok! Whoot!  So dead tired, walk die me ah... and gonna tuck into bed NOW.  Tomorrow will be a rest & relac day... cafe hoping I hoped (remember, I only left with 500bhat?) until my Popa & Moma arrive!  +++YAY+++

No comments:

Post a Comment