Monday, 18 June 2012

Pre-Papa's Day Celebration in Bangkok!

18 June 2012

I am back from my 7-days stint in Bangkok, feeling alittle under the weather.  Visited the doctor and from past record, it is about a month ago I last visited her.  ++GAH++  Prescribed me some pills (not as horrified as the previous month because there wasn't any antibotics.  HENG.) and a day MC.  Sleep all I care for today after this post... but still have to clear some emails before I can steal time for my nap.  ++weatherissoblardyhot++

Pre-celebrated Papa's Day on Day 6 in Bangkok.  Brought the folks to Platinum Mall then Central World, some kopi-time together and then Siam Paragon... long day of walking (Moma went back hotel with lotsa loots!)... it was pouring in the evening and we were stucked at Terminal 21.  So, no massage hence we went for an early dinner at Tony Roma's.  Popa loves western food like pork ribs and steaks, so this is the best place for Papa's Day celebration!

Back to the hotel early and pack my bag for my next day flight... and when the rain has stopped, we headed out to the night markets along Soi Nana.  Disappointing.  I would strongly recommend shopping at the night market opposite Siam Paragon instead.  More stuffs, seriously.  MORE.

After my departure, the folks were on their own exploring Bangkok (heard they went back Platinum Mall for more shopping!) and going for their 4-days tour in Chiang Mai (it's today!!!)!  Left behind my beloved camera for them, and hope they will snap some nice shots during their tour.  :)

Back to the kopishop (along the soi outside First House Hotel, we stayed 4 years back...) for their pig intestine and wanton mee.  POWER! / Us at Tony Roma's!


No comments:

Post a Comment