Friday, 29 November 2013

Into 33 Weeks (Third Trimester)

29 November 2013

Still experiencing cramps (or contractions you called it...), especially on both nights, Sunday 2+am and Monday 3+am... super worried and decided to pop a pill before bedtime for the following nights.  I was told it will get worse when it's nearer to my EDD.

I felt like I'm having mini massages whenever the little one moves inside the bump but overdosed with mini massages...  the after-math is, I'm now 'suffering' from belly-ache.  Baby N has been stretching and moving alot these two days, very "violently" and I can see from my bump that "he" was actively on the right then very quickly moved to the left and moments later, he was 'trembling' on the right side again... took many videos but only managed to capture that very short moment from 3 out of 10 tries.  Teehee!

The Quahs have just been "promoted" to parenthood this week!  Baby Gabrielle (pronounced as Gab-bri-L), was delivered prematurely now weighs 1.4kg.  Her EDD was targeted two weeks after mine, but she arrived two months ahead of mine... and we thought Baby N would be the gor gor but now turn out to be the youngest member of HXDA instead.  Fred not, we are not so eager to see him yet... let's wait for another 5 weeks more ok!  Can't wait to see Baby Gabrielle tonight!

Baby bump at week 33!



No comments:

Post a Comment