Monday, 9 December 2013

3rd Trimester - Me at week 34, Baby N at week 36!

09 December 2013

My fourteenth appointment - *calendar week 34!

Measurement of Baby N - his head measuring 9.10cm and weighs 2830gm!  Scan indicated he is in his week 36 day 2 growth!  His head positioned downwards still (...hopefully he remained this position), with his body on my left, hands and legs on the right - that explained the stretching and movements mainly noticed on the right side of my bump and feeling the 'urge' to pee whenever he moves vigorously!

Gynae commented that I put on quite alot of weight compared to the last 2 weeks.  GOSH.  Need to really really really watch my diet - especially that my belly now measured 41" in circumference... never felt so fat in my life!

Baby bump at *calendar week 34!


Psssst...  I was complaining the other day that I'm ache all over, especially on both my calfs.  ah Thiang offered to massage me when I was on bed, scheduled for my nightly “胎叫”...  Who says men cannot multi-task?  My man can!  See, he can play game and massage my calfs at the same time!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment