Sunday, 24 November 2013

3rd Trimester - Me at week 32, Baby N at week 34!

24 November 2013

My thirteenth appointment - *calendar week 32!

Measurement of Baby N - his head measuring 8.64cm and weight 2206gm!  Scan indicated he is in his week 34 day 6 growth!  Best part is, his head position is still downwards!  *good job, boy!*  I am a happy mommy-to-be.  :)

Gynae nowsaday does very fast ultrasound scanning... and he won't even show or leave the measurements on the screen for me to sneak-pix... I have to mentally memorize all the measurements I seen on the screen before it's been wiped out.  Tsk.

Ending this post with a picture of my baby bump before I prepare myself mentally-ready to be back to work tomorrow after being away from office for the last two weeks.

Baby bump *calendar week 32!


No comments:

Post a Comment