Monday, 12 December 2011

Wedding Countdown :: Three Months!

12 December 2011

Ladies and gentlemen, we are just under the three-months mark on our wedding countdown!!  In ninety-two days, eeeeeeks!!!  I can’t believe it will be here so fast... am starting to make major-to-do lists already!


Yesterday it’s running of our weddings-errands-time again!

Met up Natalie from Regent Hotel to discuss on the wedding invitation cards, printing of invitation inserts, designs of guest-books and wedding favors.  We are setting our food tasting date on 16 February 2012.  Hopefully it is not too late because it will be just three weeks to our BIG day!

Today, tonight… we will file notice of Marriage!  Nice numbers with the ones, twos and the twelevs…!  ++lovin' it to the max!++


Coming this Saturday, our HXDA member Munic aka mui mui Buniey will hold the hands of our dear Gerine and walk the isle announcing "WE ARE MARRIED"!  ++SO HAPPY FOR THEM, FINALLY!++ 

ah Thiang tasked to be the ‘Brothers’ and many tasked for the evening agenda (always the same scopes due to his profession... HAHA!).  I have my me-time to prepare myself swee swee for the ROM and wedding celebrations at night.  Pre-arranged with Cecilia for my trial makeup run on that same day at the bridal boutique so that me can swee swee-ly attend the dinner glam glam-ly…  This time, want to make my hair danity danity liao... no more WOW WOW drama queen hair-fix!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment