Sunday, 4 December 2011

环岛吃吃吃!

4 December 2011

All about food, food and food this weekend!

Invited to Nicolas house-warming at his new pat – Shunfu Road… our ‘dinner’ was cooked by GFs of his buddies… nice pasta, chicken wings and salad!  Love his lady Gaga art on his chalkboard wall.  After the “Sapura Gathering”, it’s our usual movie weekend with the Yeo’s and at 2am, we had Nasi Lemak for supper!  I must say, I am “sleep-eating”!  But luckily I had some food before going home as my tum tum was already growling when the plate of goodness was served on my table.

Attended 好兄弟大会… Munic chair-ed this meeting to discuss the duties and scopes of the brothers on his actual wedding day.  We were treated some nice dinner at Dome @ Bishan CC (ahem… I contributed part of the dinner with my discount card...).  I ordered the Xmas set – Apple Braised Pork Neck Tortilla and it comes with a slice of Xmas log cake!  Really Yums!

ah Thiang bought a 2nd hand Tonika 11-16mm lens and the deal is to be collected at Prince Edward Park.  After he collected his lens, we met the Yeo’s at Taka for the additional 10% sale… finally bought my Chole perfume!!!  ah Thiang paid for my purchase as my Xmas pressies!  YAY!

We had udon for brunch, taco pachi for snacks and makan didn’t stop here…  We went Funan to get filter for his new lens... then my crave for strawberry ice-cream made us detour all the way back from Funan to Bukit Timah – Island Creamery!  I suggested to have Nasi Lemak after ice-cream session but suddenly craved for frog porridge… so we drove all the way back to Serangoon for the pots of goodness!  (the drive from Bukit Timah to Serangoon wasn’t that bad lah….).  满足 for all my cravings!!!

FWAH... my weekend full of makan-ess!  Blissed.  :))


No comments:

Post a Comment