Friday, 9 December 2011

Imma behind the wheels!

9 December 2011

Some random photos showing off me behind the wheels (secretly) while my SengSeng-O is away holiday-ing with his GF in HK/China/Macau!  I heard they went for this trip to support his friend who plans to propose to the GF de wor!  And this reminded me of how ah Thiang had his first trial of proposal when we were holiday-ing in Bangkok 2years back.  Whoooooot!

This week is me eating dinner with my family week and I can see that my tum tum area is growing extra "ba" oready.  :((  My ah Thiang on reserbist WHOLE week (ok, not whole but most of the days in the week)! :(

Crab fiesta with Moma & Popa / Dinner at my favorite western stall at Old Kallang Airport Road Hawaker > ah Gong had the same crave as moi > both of us having Yummy pork chops! / Getting ready to bling my toes this Xmas!


Tonight is Munic's bachelor night... and no luck still, Imma not invited to his party.  ++BOO!++  But, Imm has a separate date with 王大叔 and Julie tonight > catching up the old gossips!  Tomorrow, we are heading to JB to attend Vivian and Shane's wedding celebration!  ++Yummmmmmmm yum yum yummmmm SENG!++  

No comments:

Post a Comment