Thursday, 29 December 2011

Mambo, Mambo-ing, Mamboz!

29 December 2011

One, two three four five...  Everybardy it's the mambo night!  Yeo's bluff-ed me that Yesterday was the last Mambo... and in actual fact, it was the last Mambo of the Year not forever lah!  ++Tiew!++  Can you believe it... this was my FIRST MAMBO!  Erm... maybe second time to Velvet Underground (was there once for a Reseller Night) and that's about it.  ++So mountain tortotise...  >_<++

I met the gang at Zouk directly because I had RSVP-ed to attending my Secondary School Reunion along Bussorah Street (not much hoooha... but just catching up with old faces, chit chatting and cam-whoring!  The Chinese guys were such hum-chee, on FB wall mouth talk only, PUI... in the end non of them turn up and it's like a Muslim community gathering!  Only Chinese turn-ups were Me, Jade, Hui and Juay.  LOL!  We left the place about 9-ish.)

FWAH.  It was close to 10pm when I reached Zouk and no joke, the queue was freaking looooooooooong (all the way right to the inside-est carpark)...  The trios already have their hands chopped and even went for their dinner before I got there.  Luckily me have CitiBank CC, and it was the Ladies Night and there was a special queue there hence it doesn't take me more than 5mins to get it.

The DJ was such a disappointment.  We weren't mambo-ing until 12midnight.  GOSH.  I am so blardly tried after standing there for hours without seats and listening to non-mambo songs, really feel like throwing down the glasses of wines at him.  My poor legs almost broke, you know!  But we had fun screaming and enjoying 'live performances' from those chaps on the dance floor, expressing each and every hand gesture movements along with the song lyrics (btw, this happened only after 12midnight).  This is amazing.  Each. And. Every. Word. Ok.  They all have many patterns one... LOL!

After mamboz, we left for supper - ah Hua Bak Kut Teh.  Woo-ishy nice.  Hot soup to end a cold cold and tiring night.  Me concused at 3.30am and with less than 4hours of sleep, I am off to work.  ++KUDOS to myself++  Me super stonned now, trying to refrain myself from walking too much... hope to catch some beauty sleep at facial time.  ++ZZZZZZZZZZzzzz++

No comments:

Post a Comment