Monday, 19 December 2011

Final Selection of Bridal Day Gowns and Evening Gowns!

18 December 2011

Too much wedding celebrations and errands running the whole of December and in less than 7 days and it is CHRISTMAS!

This year's Christmas going to be very special because I will be in Bangkok for work (not sad not sad... imma not feeling sad...) and ah Thiang will be celebrating Christmas with me in Bangkok too!  And in the foreign land, we have the "just married" couple spending their honeymoon in Bangkok as well (this is confirmed not pre-arranged!!! I only know they will be there the same week as us) and so 巧, we have the same flight back to SG on 25 December (not sure of their flight back to SG)!  We shall arrange a good date to meet up to celebrate Christmas in the land of smiles.  :))

For now, updating pictorial of Today's gowns selection before I am off to the land of smiles - I have yet less than 4hours of sleep before I need to be at the airport and thank god, this is the last biz trip before we close the year 2011!

I thanked the Yeo's and Jade for spending time with us at the bridal shop... (this round took us another 5hours of searching for the ONE Day Gown, Evening Gown, Tea Dress and ROM Dress)!  All are brand new new NEW... therefore I can only snap them when I am un-noticed.  We also collected the edited 20% pre-wedding photos today... planning to have our pre-wedding photos printed onto the stamps when sending the invites out to our guests...  Imma going to check out how does the SingPost wedding stamps work before we sending in our photos for massive stamps-production!  Hopefully it is not too expensive.  :)

My Day & Evening Gowns on the RIGHT of the racks! > ROM Dress > Tea Dress > Freesia hand bouquet - simple and elegant to match my Vera Wang-wanabe gown!



No comments:

Post a Comment