Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Happy Short Week Ahead!

8 November 2011

YAY!  Starting my 1st work day after a loooooooooooong week of leave for my bridal photoshoot and a loooooooooong weekend... feeling so lost coming to work... almost forget how to go to office in the morning!  And counting down... 3 more days to another weekend!  HOOT!!!

Last Sunday Popa, Moma and I went for brunch nearby Farrer Park MRT - after walking to first 2 choices of places we wanted brunch there (kopishop next street to Mustafa for satay, fried carrot cake etc... and Swee Choon for dim sum!) but was closed.  CLOSED on a Sunday... a BAD choice!  Ended up having atas mix pork organ soup...  Popa says they have another main branch at Lavender foodcourt which is MUCH much nicer so we are not coming back here!  >_<"  After brunch, we went shopping at Robinsons (Moma bought me new luggage!  SALE SALE SALE!  It was a 29" white luggage!!!  Cool ah!  My red spiddy can stay home liao...), we met the Yeo's for dinner at Spageddies... man, they are under-staffed!  Service super slow... no like!!!  It was a bad service Sunday.  :(

Spent our long weekend with the Yeo's by indulging ourselves with ice-creams (scopes and tubs of them!), evening walk with the dogs and ending the night with kopi-ing at my "That Coffee Place" after dinner at Long House!  Me becoming a bridezilla in no time!

See the new cover I got onto my iPhone 4?  ah Thiang bought me this cuteeeeeeeeeeee earphone jack accessory to top off my Kate Spade cover!  ++SHWEEEEEEET++  And over lunch today, I spotted the cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee earphone jack accessory (which he said it looks cool when we saw it over the internet) while I was looking for fushia pink USB cables!  I FOUND IT!  I FOUND IT!!  ... and I BOUGHT IT!  Gona surprise him with this little pressie!  :)

Rock with Elmo! > Dinner at Spageddies > New cover and earphone jack accessory for my NEW iPhone > ice-cream indulgence over the long weekend > Yummy 卤鸭饭 > spotted a bling-ed car door on our way home!

Just received a call from bridal shop... our photos will be ready for preview on 1 December!  Imma happy girl tonight!  ++SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR!++

No comments:

Post a Comment