Sunday, 20 November 2011

Housekeeping All Week!

20 November 2011

It's been a WHOLE week of housekeeping-hoooha in the office!  Everyone busy-ing spring-cleaning their work stations to prepare the arrival of our CEO and country heads of the rest of Asia Pacific to our office next Tuesday.  And me, being a neat freak and there is no such thing as last mintue spring cleaning... hence, I casted myself as an errand-lady running to/fro Ikea, Bras Basah, Sim Lim, back Ikea... just to beautify the panty and office!  And Monday, I am runing back to Bras Basah to collect another poster and back to Sim Lim to buy the headset!  ++TIRESOME!++

Oh boy!  It's a shopping weekend - went Ikea-ing to finalize the bed/room furnishing and arranged delivery/installation will be on Thursday (that means I have to apply leave to help out in another 'spring-cleaning' process!)...  DUDE!  ++Can't wait to TIDY up the room!  NO more excuses for ah Thiang to have a messy room from this weekend onwards!  HIACK HIACK++

Well, I must say sometimes I am easily touched by ah Thiang's kind/sweet gesture... it's SWEET de lor... just by doing something simple and plus his thought that counts, it really made my day.  Man, you know what... he has another wedding invitation today so, supposingly not meeting him de... but he came over just to deliver tubs of silk-smooth 豆花!  VERY SHWEEEEEEEEEEEET and very 耐死!  :))  ++TOUCHED right?!?!  ALL the way leh...++

OKAY....  touching note aside, My Jay Chou 11th album is being released on Friday... and I am meeting Thomas on Monday who helped to collect my pre-order!!!  YAY!  ++humming, "mine mine... (mine...)..." SO HIGH!++  ... can't wait, can't wait!!!

Meeting the gals at CrazyWorld Cafe > Dinner @ Mad for Garlics > Enjoying TGIF @ 爱琴海 > Shopping weekend @ Ikea!

No comments:

Post a Comment