Saturday, 5 November 2011

5 November 2011

ah Thiang collected his new toy Yesterday!

Yes, iPhone 4S... and it's mine turn to upgrade to iPhone 4... abit 舍不得 to part away with my current KS cover which I mearly changed it like less than a quarter.  After our dinner we went shopping at Singtel shop at Ion... trying to spend his $500 vouchers from Singtel yearly reward plan (well, kinda....).  We spent like almost 2hrs in the shop trying to 'spend' that $500!  Haha... I got myself some cool toy too!

The usual plan is nowhere to go after all retail shops were closed... so we all head down to MBS... visited the LV store... catch the Wonder Full at MBS (light and water show by the riverside)... and have 'tea & cakes' at High Society (excuse ourselves... it was like 12.30am when we decided to have tea for supper!) then I have craving for bak chor mee... and the Yeos' thought I meant the 'dry' bak chor mee... but I was refering to the soup bak chor mee at 85Bedok!  Didn't go all the way to Bedok lah but drove towards Serangoon to have porridge instead... we ended our night about 2.30am!

Long Q to Ion carpark and we got ourselves valet service! > ah Thiang's new toy - iPhone 4S in white > my super uber cool handset > view from LV store at MBS > Wonder Full at MBS > Cafe-ing at High Society at MBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment