Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Lunch with 阿公 and 阿嬷!

31 May 2011

Moma called me asking where I am at 1225hrs, then I repeated thrice loudly "I'm still in office.... wait for me..." then all I can hear is "har... LRT already ar, OKay we wait for you to come ar..." and she hanged up my call.  ++Shesh... Tai Seng station to Serangoon station where got LRT?!?++

Moma sent Grandpa for medical review and I am meeting the old folks for lunch at NEX!  His next medical review will be in 4 months time from today... cannot defer to 6 months unless his results are constantly good.

When I reached NEX, Grandma has already started her shopping... standing at the sale corner, trying a pair of red checker-ed open toes shoe size 37 - feels tight on her and abit 'cute' for her then she managed to find size 38 in brown and decided on the second pair.  But just when I was about to pay for it, Moma dug out another pair of of black covered shoes with some sequins design and she liked it so we bought the black instead... material is softer, slightly expandable than the brown checker-ed open toes shoe and looked so much comfy - 10 bucks!  ++Cheap sale indeed++

Moma likes Thai food... brought them to try Siam Kitchen set lunch...  After the lunch, they kept saying "好吃, 好吃".  :)



+++阿公says art of drinking is to drink without a straw!+++
+++阿嬷遍嘴 -  looked so like my Moma when she made this face too!+++

No comments:

Post a Comment