Monday, 30 May 2011

30 May 2011

Weekend was great after recuperating from a bad flu on last Thursday.  Flu was so bad that I can't even feel my nose!  Decided to see the GP at the eleventh hour and had two dose of wonder pills... Fairy-tale ending: Sleeping Beauty woke up from a 13-hr complete knockout ~ Swee!

Friday (27 May 2011) was "Eat with your Family Day" and since I am still on medication, I did not go out and I had porridge for dinner with ah Thiang, popa and moma at home... This is so werid... My moma snatched my favourite seat at the dining table!  Pleaded her to change seats with me so that popa and myself can catch the glimpse of the drama but she insisted hogging the seat until I finished my dinner. She is neither normally seated at the hot spot nor fan of "爱"... till now I still have not found out the reason why... ++Strange++

Saturday (28 May 2011) - ah Thiang's big and small uncle was in town and whole family went airport to send off small uncle after the dinner.  Did some 7% GST-free shopping... total damage was closed to S$500 (including Crystal Jade set dinner at T2).

Sunday (29 May 2011) - met up the Yeo's at Takashimaya for additional 10% shopping spree and went Far East to collect ah Thiang's suit (gesh, alteration cost him S$95!)... no where to go and it was already kinda late for Tea & Cookies at 18C Holland Drive hence we headed to Ikea... this was the second time visiting the same store within the week!  After dinner at Anchorpoint, we went PS Cafe again...

Some of the happy faces at PS Cafe (Dempsey Hill)...


+++the Yeo's+++
+++Snacks, Sweets & Tea+++


No comments:

Post a Comment